Deer antlers are the popular choice of chew for many dogs. There are various types available in the market, but are they safe for your dog? Yes, they are the safest options for your dog. High-quality dog reindeer antlers are completely safe for your dogs to chew because they are unlikely to split and leave sharp edges. Reindeer antlers stay supple, don’t dry out, splinter, or become brittle. As such it requires time, patience, and effort for your dog to break down the antler which makes them a perfect, and long-lasting chew for your dog.
Antlers are digestible. As your dog gnaws the antler, it starts to reduce in size as small pieces are worn away and ingested. Naturally, deer antlers contain very valuable minerals that your dogs need. This makes antlers the most nutritional and entertaining tool for your dog. Other than the reindeer antlers, we do offer quality elk antlers for dogs. They are not only functional, but they are practical as well. Do visit our website and place your order. Here are some benefits you will reap if you invest in our elk antlers for dogs;
- They are 100% natural and suitable for all dog breeds. Giving them will not have side effects on your dog.
- They are full-on natural and important minerals that your dog needs- our antlers are packed full of tasty minerals and nutrients that your dog will love. These antler chews contain a fantastic amount of minerals such as ash, protein, fiber, calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, iron, sodium, and potassium.
- Does not splinter- they are made of a hard bone material that is harder than the normal bone that is much less likely to splinter or shatter while your dog is chewing, making them durable and long-lasting than any other form of chew available.
- They are good for your dog’s dental health- they are good for your dog's teeth as it doesn’t fill gaps in teeth and the chewing grinds down slowly helping to keep your dog's teeth clean and healthy.
- They are also good for dogs on diet and those with sensitive stomachs
- they are suitable for dogs of all ages
Always remember bored behavior of your dog can result in increased biting and destruction. Keep your dog occupied with our reindeer antler for dogs to calm your dog on their need to bite. Visit our website and make your order.