WHAT SIZE TO CHOOSE?
Elk antler chews are for powerful chewers because it's nearly indestructible.
Please Note: size definitions are based on chew weight, not on length or size.
We always try to ship as large sizes as possible. You might receive whole antler chew or split in half chew because sometimes we have to cut them in half and a split elk antler is still very hard and last as long as the non-split one. As a natural product, various shapes are possible. The picture is for reference only.
Elk Antlers 100% Natural
Elk antlers are fantastic dog chews, because they are 100% natural, full of minerals, lasts for ages and are odourless to humans. They are suitable for any dog breed, we have sizes from Small to Large and dogs love them, they love to explore the different taste and texture; playing, chewing, licking, carrying and grinding them. Antler chews don’t go off – which means that dogs can leave them and come back to it, day after day, for weeks or even months.
Why antler chews are so good for your dog?
* They are 100% Natural
* Packed full of tasty minerals and nutrients. Antler Dog Chews contain a fantastic amount of minerals: Ash, Protein, Fibre, Calcium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Iron, Sodium and Potassium
* Made of a hard bone material, harder than normal bone, that’s much less likely to splinter or shatter. They last longer than raw hide and compacted vegetable starch chews.
* They’re good for your dog’s teeth, as it doesn’t fill gaps in teeth and the chewing /gnawing, grinds down the chew slowly, helping to keep teeth clean and healthy
* They are also really good for dogs with sensitive tummies and those on a fat controlled diet.
Antler is a fantastic ingredient because it contains all these beneficial minerals:
* Collagen – Good for bones, tendons, ligaments and cartilage
* Lipids – Essential for growth and development
* Glucosamine – Good for joints and tissues
* Calcium and phosphorous – Benefits bones and teeth
* Iron – Essential for healthy blood cells
* Potassium – Good for nerve and muscle function
* Magnesium – Aids in storing and releasing energy
To avoid a choking risk, take the antler away from your dog once it gets worn down to a size which your dog could easy swallow. Always supervise your dog when feeding. Complementary food for dogs, not suitable for human consumption.
FULL OF MINERALS
PROTEIN & CALCIUM
FULL OF MARROW
GOOD FOR PUPPIES
FREE & FAST DELIVERY IN ALL UK!